The Perfect Cleanse UPDATED!

POSTED ON: Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 4:21 PM | 0 comments


Ohhh kay...so im doing the perfect clease right.....
DAY 1 - I am feeling some sort of way because I didn't eat how I should have... while I didn't eat to horrible, I didn't eat healthy enough to go into this cleanse with a sense of me getting the most out of the product, I'll just have to step it up a bit to make sure that I dont squander this opportunity to gain more energy and and clear my breaking skin up!!!!

DAY 2 - I woke up with more gas than a car with a full tank.... it was horrible. When I went to the bathroom ( i know...tmi...but still I didn't have to push because it walked out on it's own ) Cleansing is good for you but NOT fun at all. It's actually disgusting..... Today I ate ok, but it could have been better. I did get in a 30 minute cardio take, a 20 minute ab tape and at 13 minute inner thigh insanity video from blogilates. So that made me feel better. My abs and legs hurt. I will have gotten in about 2.5 - 3 liters of water by the time I go to sleep. So that's great seeing how I barely was drinking a cup of water last week. But anyways.......on to day three.

DAY 3 - It is 2:59 and my stomach is still messed up! I woke up this morning running to the bathroom and I have been running to the bathroom all day. My stomach is still bubbling. I honestly dont know what is going on but I hope that it's not going to be like this tomorrow when I have to go back to work.

Ok....so, yeah.... it didn't stop.. it's 10:37 and although I've been drinking water all day I can't really tell because having to go to the bathroom every other hour is making me dehydrated. While it wasn't a bad day...it wasn't a good one either. It's Sunday so I didn't exercise, I gave my legs, abs and ass a day to recover from everything I did the day before. Tomorrow I will do both cardio and toning. I dont know if this clease is doing anything but I feel better... so i guess that's good enough.

DAY 4 - coming soon
DAY 5 - coming soon
DAY 6 - coming soon
DAY 7 - coming soon
DAY 8 - coming soon
DAY 9 - coming soon
DAY 10 - coming soon

FINAL RESULTS *coming soon*

*Do NOT do a cleanse or a detox or anything without consulting your doctor. You are doing it at your own risk.

Labels:


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...