Staying on track

POSTED ON: Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 4:17 PM | 0 comments

There is no secret formula to stay motivated and to stay on track. You can set a goal and want to reach it so bad and NEVER reach it because you dont do what it takes to do so. one of the things that I am doing in 2012 to change this (as this IS the case with me) is putting together little reminders of my goals and leaving them in places that I will frequent daily. In my living room I have exercise equipment, I will watch the biggest loser ( for some reason whenever I watch that show, I feel renewed and ready to drop 100lbs. lol )I will put more exercise equipment in my bedroom, I will have more raw fruits and veggies and herbs in my kitchen than anything else and I WILL NOT deny myself. I choose to live and eat in a way that I can continue forever because I would hate to lose the weight and regain it.

I also want to put together my program. I will do that step by step and post updates on my blog as well.

Labels: ,


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...