Perfection's Synonym

POSTED ON: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 8:36 AM | 1 comments

Perfection’s Synonym (Letter to Poet)

The fluid of anticipation drenches my heart as I wait your arrival. As I must stress that your presence is the foundation of my survival. Such a morbid absence lingers around my shell when you leave. Sometimes I have to remind myself that you are merely of flesh, because my heart deceives. My mind into thinking that I have possibly captured an angel. That somehow or someway the universe is going to take this love and untangle. The coils of everything we’ve built though love, trust and commitment. The challenge is purposeless; my internal pulse shows no resentment. Mental rejection is phantom, there’s strength in weakness and you taught me that. So believe that no matter where you go in this world, it’s my heart where your home is at.

You’ve overcome many impediments and I bow to you my obsession of poetic desire. Don’t falter the physical because every spark of you, in me ignites a fire. I yearn for that unreformed simplicity in your tone. I covet that presence of yours that moves my shell to the bone. I plead to be your soul's vitamin; so you are required to take me everyday. No need to dominate because I’ll willingly submit to you in every way. I’m giving you the sole invitation to compress the covers of my love, and give me you. There’s no possible situation in this world we can’t walk as equals through. Mr. Intentional you are, let’s continue to swim in the tempting pools in each others eyes. No more hurt, we will harmoniously laugh at the pain that uses temptation as a disguise.

The world isn’t ready for our association, a true fairytale, something so divine and real. Nothing can break us but God, our connection alone summons existence to be still. I hope that our truth isn’t privy from the inspection of your eyes through false vernacular. False tongues are to be expected while we possess true love, something rare and so spectacular. In years to come our legend will season the lives of the bland with invisible clout. As listening to our stories and seeing our pictures shows them what real love is all about. I will hold on to you, because happiness is hard to keep and real love is hard to find. And I plan on loving you Poet, like Maya said, in and out of time.
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...