Indygo Drivers

POSTED ON: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @ 8:26 AM | 1 comments

See...this is why not all people in uniforms get respected... i mean. So Tusday on my way home. I had the pleasure of standing on a crowded bus stop with two bus drivers who were having a little too much fun. One of them made a joke about a lady and that entire side of the busstop (about 8-12 people) cracked up laughing. The other one had a digital camera and walked around her and TOOK her picture. THEN...to make matters even worse got on another bus with the door open and showed another bus driver the womans pictures started laughing right there in her face. I was sooooooo appauled. I was pissed off. Now im not the petty type but the bus driver that made the joke looks like a burnt lizard. He is short, black as hell and will NOT be the next america's top model in any way shape or form. I mean he's puts ugly people to shame. What makes it worse is that he tries to be a comedian EVERY day of the week. He's always talking mess about SOMEBODY it's actually pretty sad that he does that since he's at minimum 48. I mean come on at some point you HAVE to grow the F*** up. NExt.... the female bus driver, the one with the camera is like 5'8 and at LEAST 320, she looks to be in her late 20's to early 30's. once again...it's time for you to grow the F*** up. This is childish. That woman had just gotten off work and didn't deserve to have to grow through that. That was a mess. So when I got home I called and complained. I hated being put in the position to have to listen to that. I felt so bad for her. Getting off work and having to deal with that...smdh. Now I am going home today to call and see what was done about it.

Labels:


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...