Transitioning

POSTED ON: Sunday, January 8, 2012 @ 7:00 AM | 1 comments

I have been transitioning since January 1st. I dont believe that I will see that much growth in the first six months of me transitioning because I am changing my diet habits to more fruits, veggies and herbs so I have to wait on my body to heal inside so that it will show more on the outside with my hair, skin and nails.

I dont really have a plan of action, I am thinking about just getting the BIG chop next month and just getting that over with...BUT i dont want to traumatize myself. So I think I am going to take a page out of Kai's book and wear wigs for like 6 months and THEN get the big chop. I think I will get the big chop on my birthday! June 11, 2012. That way I wont be 'as' bald. I still wont perm my hair. I plan on deep conditioning every night and wrapping my hair with a scarf. I will wear braid and twist outs under a wig or a berat during the day. I am going to drink my water, eat healthier and take my vitamins while dc'ing every to every other day and making sure that i seal my ends and protect my hair with a silk wrap every day. I will be updating this post with the products and hair schedule that I will be usinng shortly.

Labels:


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...