Personal Update

POSTED ON: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 @ 8:28 AM | 0 comments

Boys: Well. There are a few but I need some reciepts to take a few of them back and choose again. I think that I am picky when it comes to the men that i surround myself with but I dont see anything wrong with being selfish with my time and space. I think that's smarter than allowing any ole' joe smoe to fill my space. I actually think my nit picking is due to the fear of falling in love with a man-child. I dont want to raise my man. I dont want to go through unnecessary drama. I dont expect a perfect relationship but I do expect a man who can hold his own with or without me. Money: I swear it never fails. When a little money comes in, bills follow right in behind it making it go right back out. I am still not in the hole, but close enough so that I am penny pinching to make sure that I can stay as comfortable as possible with my bills being on time and paid in full.
School: Well, I didn't study like I needed to so last week didn't end so well....academic wise but this week I am determined to get back on track. You get out what you put in. I didn't study for an A....so that's not what I got. smacks self...
← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...